Sunday, August 23, 2009


Yesterday I finished a tote bag for one of my mom's friends, and while I was finishing the bag, my dad kept calling me to come look at something on the television. It was a documentary about Napoleon Bonaparte and his defeat at the Battle of Waterloo. I love that time period, but I was trying to finish something. Oh well, that was yesterday. Tomorrow I start the Fall semester for college at Saddleback College and I am looking forward to taking a sewing class and learning French. Today I am going to meet up with a friend and we are going to walk on trails around my house, so I can get some exercise in. Plus, I plan on working on making a shirt for my sister. Right now I am working from patterns but some day I want to make my own kind. Which I will eventually. August 23, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment