Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sorry!


It has been ages since I have last been on this blog of mine. Here is a photo I took last month in San Diego at Balboa Park. It is an absolutely beautiful place. It is filled with early twentieth century architecture, gardens galore, and museums. I so want to go back! Oh well one day again.
I took this photo because I love sunflowers plus I love the light that is shining through the sunflower's petals and the slight view of the Spreckles auditorium behind. I love the name.
What I have seen of Europe on television it sort of reminds me of something that you would see in Spain or France. Tiled domes and gothic architecture.
Next week I will be traveling to Arizona for about 10 days. I am so looking forward to getting away for a bit. Seeing deserts and cactus. Interesting architecture and people again. I'll definitely bring back loads of pics to show you too! Plus, speaking of traveling, later this year in late July me and my family are going to go to England for 22 days. I am really looking forward to that. I have never been to Europe as I mentioned previously and I am very much looking forward to it! So that is what is going on with me in a nutshell right now. I'll try and be on here more often but I am a procrastinator and I'll probably put off things. I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment