Sunday, September 13, 2009

Frustrated and Fashion Week


Yesterday, I went job hunting and so far it's been ok. We went to Irvine Spectrum and I picked up several applications from there including some from H+M and Anthropologie. I think that the one with Anthropologie will turn out better because they were looking for people. Plus, I did more sewing on my sister's shirt. It looks pretty good actually. I hope I can keep it that way. Plus, I did some homework.
Mom was being controlling again with my job hunt. Also, last night she said, "I get this feeling that you don't want a job." That made me frustrated because I do want a job, I am just not like her. This morning she said she was sorry that she said that. She's still my mom and she's just worried about me. Well it's sunday and tomorrow is back to school. I'll see you later. Oh yeah plus it is fashion week. Yay! I am trying to keep up on that. Plus, I'll try to put up some of my favorite looks. See you later!

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck on the job hunt. If I am not mistaken, I think Metropark and Lucky were hiring too when I was at the Spectrum a week or so ago.

    ReplyDelete