Wednesday, September 23, 2009



Sorry that I have not been blogging lately. I have been very busy with school. I am taking a class where I have to take pictures on my digital camera. The picture to the left is one picture I took when the sun was setting. I love the colors and the way the colors are reflected off the sun's rays. I could look at this picture forever.

Plus, I have been following up on fashion week which is now in London. So far my favorite fashion designers collections are Antonio Berardi, Vivienne Westwood's Red Label, and Matthew Williamson. I just love British designer's creativity and ingenuity. Oh yeah I also love Temperley London's collection in spring. It reminds of the circus. My most recent set on Polyvore has that kind of theme to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment