Monday, September 14, 2009

New York Fashion Week Spring 2010 RTW


New York Fashion Week Spring 2010 RTW
I think this is some of the photos for this season. I am not sure. Well anyway, this collection is by Vivienne Tam, one of my favorite fashion designers. Love her floral, girly, bohemian style. Other designers I liked this season were ADAM, Richard Chai, Altuzarra, Carlos Miele, Diane von Furstenberg, Reem Acra, L.A.M.B., Luca Luca, Monique Lhuillier, Ports 1961, and Rachel Comey. I loved them because they were all that I described above in the Vivienne Tam but some of them were rock chic like for example L.A.M.B. which is carried over from Fall 2009. I like that style also, but my favorite is this season always. Other than this, I went to school for sewing class and learned how to alter a pattern to fit my size. I do not have a supermodels body (thank goodness). Plus, today was cooler than the previous days. Well I'll see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment