Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Going with the Flow


Yesterday, I felt for some odd reason very anxious. I don't know why I felt that way. Oh well. I was just going through the motions and doing things that I need to do. I told mom about my idea about giving my two weeks notice at work. I'm ready to move on and focus on school right now. Today it is French and I need to think about how to plan the lab that goes with it. Because I thought I could do it only one day a week, but I was looking at the syllabus and I think I might have to do it more than one time a week because of whenever the assessment days are. Also it's very humid and hot because there is a hurricane coming up from Baja California. It will probably be more like a thunderstorm when it gets here hopefully. Well I'll see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment