Sunday, September 27, 2009

Me and My Sister

Hello, this is me on the left and my sister on the right. We are twins, and we got these done around our 21st birthday. This is my favorite one!
Well yesterday I went to a fashion show at Irvine Spectrum. It was so much fun! I have only really watched runway shows on style.com and this was so much fun to be there in real life. I kept feeling like I wanted to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I went with a friend who I have not seen in ages, so it was nice to meet up with her.
Tomorrow is back to school for me and hopefully I can start sewing my garment instead of endlessly trying to fit it. But I am enjoying the experience of learning. I love the process of putting together a garment. I am artistic and analytical. I am also a perfectionist. That is a blessing and curse. I'll see you later! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment